The global Blockchain market is expected to reach US$ 39.7 billion by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 67.3 percent. With increasing popularity from supply chain to retail, It will be a high emerging opportunity for newcomers to learn the history with basics and get familiar to learn more about its current and future applications. Money, music, health records, car titles, certificates, company ownership, deeds, & digital identities are just a few options.
Research in this field provides new insights into applying blockchain in different verticals. WORLD CONFERENCE AND AWARDS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY organized by FBR Events and scheduled to be held in Marina Bay Sands, Singapore from July 04-05, 2022 is a premier meeting attracting international participants industry and showcases a wide variety of Blockchain offerings. This two-day event will include high-level plenary talks, keynote lectures, interactive sessions, panel discussions, oral and poster presentations, technical workshops, and other social gatherings covering the latest research and innovations in Blockchain.
All attendees will be able to network with each other and exchange their experiences while exploring the possibilities of Blockchain revolutionizing different industries while examining regulatory requirements that affect Blockchain and several domains. Updates focusing on the rapidly evolving era of Blockchain Offerings will be the highlight of this forum in addition to case studies from different industrial sectors.
This global forum is anticipated to attract numerous participants across the world including researchers and industry professionals to foster strong networking opportunities aimed at enhancing career and business goals. We hope this conference will offer exciting research and business opportunities for all participants.
We look forward to welcoming you to this exciting event in Singapore.
Retail & E-commerce
W. Scott Stornetta
Wai Yee Choo
Dr. Oriol Caudevilla
Jonathan C. Dunsmoor, Esq.
Raj A. Kapoor
- Blockchain and Smart Contracts
- Blockchain 2.0: A NEW WORLD Order
- Building and Scaling Blockchain Solutions for Business and Future
- Blockchain Technology and Applications
- Blockchain: Truth and transparency in supply chain
- Blockchain transformation in financial services
- Blockchain meet Artificial Intelligence
- Blockchain as a service by Big Companies (BAAS)
- Blockchain Integration and Government Agencies
- Blockchain meet Internet of Things
- Blockchain for vaccine tracking and distributions
- Blockchain in Healthcare, Life Sciences
- Cryptocurrencies craziness and stablecoins
- Blockchain and Education
- Blockchain in Travel and Mobility
- Blockchain in Aerospace and Defense
- Challenges of Blockchain in Transportation Industry
- Blockchain meet 3D Printing
- Blockchain & Beyond: Future
- Blockchain in Oil & Gas, Energy Management
- Blockchain and E-Commerce
Subscribe To Our Newsletter For More Event Updates
Marina Bay Sands